We have a small staff of part-time workers and occasionally opportunities come up to join our team. We advertise many positions on Ethical Jobs and also place adverts on the noticeboards around the Farm.
Winter Solstice Festival Event Co-ordinator
We are looking for a dynamic Events Co-ordinator to organise our annual Winter Solstice Festival. The position is for 12 hours a week over 5 months. The Events Coordinator should be an enterprising individual with excellent communication and people management skills, with a sound understanding of events and project management and a demonstrated ability to manage and market a successful event. We are open to job-share arrangements if both applicants meet the criteria. The full Position Description is below:
- Applications must address each of the selection criteria on the Position Description.
- Please also include a CV with at least two referees
- Applications are due 4pm Thursday 1 February 2019.
- Proposed start date is early February 2019.
- For further information, please contact Ronni Martin, Education & Support Manager, on 3857 8775
- Please submit application electronically to: email@example.com. Hard copies may be sent to: Northey Street City Farm, 16 Victoria St, Windsor, 4030