Opening Hours: 9am-3pm Thursday, Friday & Saturday. 6am-12noon Sunday
We aim to help you to create a healthy and more sustainable lifestyle by providing a range of organic plants, chemical free products and knowledgeable advice to help your edible garden flourish.
We stock a wide range of
- Seasonal organic veggie seedlings
- Culinary & Traditional herbs
- Permaculture plants
- Aquatic & edible water plants
- Bush tucker plants
- Butterfly host plants
- Beneficial bug attracting plants
- Backyard fruit trees
- Organic seeds
- Composting Worms
- Our own blend of organic seed raising mix
- Native bee hives, Insect hotels, Bat and Possum boxes
We have a range of organic fertilisers, mulch, compost and potting mixes. You can also find worm farms, self watering pots, bokashi buckets, raw honey, native bees, chook care products and much more.
Take your BCC rates notice to your local Library, and bring your voucher to us to collect two free native plants from our range. Top up your Dr Grow It All fertiliser bottles from our Refill Station. Bring along a jar to fill up with our bulk Raw organic honey.
Come for a visit, our friendly staff and volunteers are always happy to help.
Contact City Farm Nursery:
Ph: (07) 3857 8774
- Turmeric A Wonder Root Plant
- Northey Street City Farm March E-News 2017
- Leafy Greens alternatives to lettuce during hot summer months
- Worm Farm to keep composting worms
- Wicking Beds and water conservation – make your own wicking garden bed
- No-Dig Garden – also called a layer garden
- Beneficial Bugs
- Container Gardening
- Different, edible, hardy and climate specific…