A weekly organic farmers’ market held next to Northey St City Farm, every Sunday 6am to 11am.
Rain, Hail or Shine.
What is happening this week at the market? Check our market news.
It is a great place to:
- Stock up on local season ORGANIC produce
- Meet the farmer and learn how your food is produced
- Support the farming community
- Meet up with friends for a delicious brunch
- Indulge in a massage or other therapy
- Browse the talented maker stalls
- Enjoy time with your kids
- Fruit and Vegetable Farmers
- Fruit and Vegetable resellers
- Livestock farmers
- Bread and bagels
- Jams, honey and spreads
- Cheese makers and other dairy
- Bath milk and other products
- Sweets and treats, including ice-cream!
- and Delicious hot food stalls
- A full list of our stall holders can be found here.
What have people said about us? Have a look at these reviews and blog posts:
- Rose Hewartson’s blog
- Concrete Playground Brisbane’s 10 best farmer’s markets
- Goodfood.com’s list of top 10 Brisbane markets
- Miss Foodie‘s blog
- Welladelle‘s blog
The City Farm Upcycle Project
We will be starting a new monthly market in October 2016 called focussing on upcycling and repurposing.
Please fill out this application form if you are interested in having a stall.
Like us on Facebook, its going to be great!
Contact us at email@example.com