A weekly organic market held next to Northey St City Farm, every Sunday 6am to 11am.
Rain, Hail or Shine.
It is a great place to:
- Stock up on local, seasonal ORGANIC produce
- Meet the farmer and learn how your food is produced
- Buy an array of groceries from organic providores
- Support the farming and organic community
- Meet up with friends for a delicious brunch
- Indulge in a massage or other therapy
- Browse the talented maker stalls
- Enjoy time with your kids
- Fruit and Vegetable Farmers
- Fruit and Vegetable Resellers
- Livestock farmers
- Bread and bagels
- Jams, honey and spreads
- Cheese makers and other dairy stalls
- Raw products including Bath milk, cream, desserts and breakfasts
- Sweets and treats, including ice-cream!
- Coffee, Tea and Tumeric Lattes
- and Delicious hot food stalls
The City Farm Upcycle Project
We will be starting a new monthly market in November 2016 called focussing on upcycling and repurposing.
Please fill out this application form if you are interested in having a stall.
Like us on Facebook, its going to be great!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org