A weekly organic farmers’ market held next to Northey St City Farm, every Sunday 6am to 11am.
Rain, Hail or Shine.
- Stock up on local season ORGANIC produce
- Meet the farmer and learn how your food is produced
- Support the farming community
- Meet up with friends for a delicious brunch
- Indulge in a massage or other therapy
- Browse the talented maker stalls
- Enjoy time with your kids
- Fruit and Vegetable Farmers
- Fruit and Vegetable resellers
- Livestock farmers
- Bread and bagels
- Jams, honey and spreads
- Cheese makers and other dairy
- Bath milk and other products
- Sweets and treats, including ice-cream!
- and Delicious hot food stalls
- A full list of our stall holders can be found here.
What have people said about us? Have a look at these reviews and blog posts:
- Rose Hewartson’s blog
- Concrete Playground Brisbane’s 10 best farmer’s markets
- Goodfood.com’s list of top 10 Brisbane markets
- Miss Foodie‘s blog
- Welladelle‘s blog
We will be starting a new monthly market in October 2016 called focussing on upcycling and repurposing.
Please fill out this application form if you are interested in having a stall.
Like us on Facebook, its going to be great!
Contact us at email@example.com