Tree Group Volunteers
Who are we looking for?
• Volunteers to help look after the trees in the Orchards, Forest Gardens and Bushtucker areas at the farm
• People who want to get hands-on experience of tree care, propagation, forest garden design and tree planting.
• No previous experience is required, but people with experience are especially welcome.
• Each Wednesday morning from 8am to 12.30pm
• We usually start with some weeding, pruning, planting or mulching and then, after a break, we try to do lighter work such as propagation, nursery care, making signs or working on designs.
• Wear enclosed shoes and gloves, although NSCF can provide gloves if you require them.
• We will arrange for you to attend an induction process so that you can be covered under the farm’s insurance.