Open every Sunday 6am to 11am
Northey Street City Farm
54 Northey St., Windsor, Brisbane.
Brisbane’s only Organic Farmers’ Market
Shopping at the Market guarantees:
* your money is going directly to an organic farmer or small ethical business.
* that the Farm can offer broader permaculture education.
* you receive the freshest produce in Brisbane.
Certified Organic fresh local produce including:
Fruit and Vegetables
Freshly baked breads, pastries and donuts
Honey and preserves
Raw and organic goodies
Pulses and grains
Cheese, milk, and other dairy
Delicious brunch meals
Stalls also include a range of ethically produced clothing, gifts and homewares.
Support our community, to support the earth and your good health. See you Sunday!
COVID restrictions continue to ease, and we no longer need a COVID Safe Plan or COVID Safe Checklist for any of our operations.
COVID-19 is now considered a WH&S issue, and we have developed a Work Health and Safety Plan for COVID-19 to manage the ongoing risk of operating through a pandemic.
We will continue to respond to the Queensland Government’s guidelines and public health directives. Here’s a summary of the current requirements:
- Maintain hand hygiene using hand sanitiser or the hand washing facilities provided.
- Please do not come onsite if you have; been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the previous 7 days; or had a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting or any cold/flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms (even minor), please leave the premises and get tested ASAP. You may come back onsite following your isolation period of 7 days provided that you have been symptom-free for at least 48 hours.
- Queensland Health, and all health authorities, recommend keeping up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine to protect yourself and others from serious illness.
Thanks for you continued support during this period. Your efforts help keep Northey Street City Farm and 60+ local businesses in operation. Stay safe.
TIPS TO LIMIT CORONAVIRUS
Clean your hands often. Keep 1.5m away from others. Stay home if you’re unwell. Cover coughs and sneezes. Avoid Touching your face.
Other than essential shopping and exercise #stayhome. Enjoy healthy food choices. Keep hydrated. Stay active. Practice self care. Be kind to others.
We appreciate your understanding & compliance at this time for everyone’s health. Thank you. We wish everyone and the planet good health.
See you Sunday!
Yoga at the markets is currently on hold until further notice. In the meantime, for more information about the yoga please contact our instructor on 0466 664 520 or at email@example.com.
When are the Northey Street Markets Open?
Every Sunday from 6am at Northey Street City Farm, Windsor, Brisbane. Most farmer start to leave at 11am, but the City Farm nursery is open until 12.30pm.
What’s on offer for you?
There are a wide variety of organic fruits, veg, microgreens, grains and seeds, herbs and spices, meat, seafood, dairy, bread, milk, cheese, eggs, honey, pantry items, vegan food, ethical gifts, health and well-being services, kids activities, the City Farm Nursery, coffee, tea, juice, green smoothies, kombucha and Chai or Iced Matcha with your scrummy organic breakfast.
- Ethical Gifts
- Bees wax candles, Essential Oils,
- Healing Masssages
- Beauty Therapy including eyebrow threading
- DIY Hampers (Not available during January 2021)
- Vegan Breakfasts and Cakes to order
- Nuts, Seeds, Muesli,
- Earth Arts, Flowers, Tote bags
- Biscuits, Chocolate, Specialty Food
- Micro Greens, Raw Milk, Hemp Milk, Hemp Beauty Products
- Organic Pies
- Organic Groceries
- Hand made Jewellery
- Filtered Water
- Toilet Paper
- Olive Oil
- Games, Second Hand Clothes
- Good Vibes
How do we get there?
Public Transport is close by with the Windsor Train Station and the RBWH bus station both within walking distance. There are plenty of spaces to lock your pushbike. For parking look for the yellow gates opposite the Farm on Northey Street. Car parks in there will be open until 1pm. There is also on-street parking but it’s time restricted.