Northey Street City Farm Organic Street Food Market is a once a month event where you can get some of Brisbane’s best organic dinner, desserts and drinks, with great live entertainment and ethical gift stalls. Northey Street will be running a fundraising bar with beer, cider and kombucha on tap, to pair with your delicious organic meal.
January’s Night Market will offer Jazz on a Summer’s Night with some of Brisbane’s best Jazz musicians playing. Pandora’s Karavan is a karavan of incredible jazz musicians led by Pandora, who will be playing two sets of eclectic jazz on this great Summer’s night.
- Pandora, guitar & vocals
- Burak Ulugüney, keys
- Chris Harvey, guitar
- Adam Connelly, alto saxaphone & clarinet
- Steffy Levine, mandolin
- and some special guests musicians will also play!
Northey Street City Farm is set in green oasis and is a relaxing backdrop for dinner and entertainment. There will be free earth arts activities for the kids so it will be a great night out for the whole family! Feel free to bring a board game. This month the ORGANIC food stalls are incredible!
- Na Pizzetta Organic Street Food : Woodfired Organic Pizza🍕🍕🍕
- Tambora Inn : Vegetarian tacos and nachos, churros (vegan friendly), frappes (made with almond or coconut milk)
- Twisted Tasty Tatoes : Potato Twisters, Hot Chips, Loaded Fries, Gravy Rolls, Fruit Smoothies, Persian Kebabs
- Northey St City Farm : Gourmet Vegan Burgers
- Greek Recipe : Greek Souvlaki and Salad Bowls for the meat lover vegetarian, vegan, GF and DF options
- Tibetan Kitchen : Tibetan dumpling and pie
- Raw and Peace : Vegan Desserts
- The Fruit Cellar : Organic Juice and Gelato
- Northey St City Farm Fund Raising Bar : Lager, Stout, Cider and Kombucha on tap.
Our ethical markets include:
- Melissa Booth homewares : Upcycled Vintage Clothes and Homewares
- Honeyhunters : Raw Organic Honey and Beehive products
- Cabeza de Piedra : Art and Craft
- Tibetan handcraft : Handmade Jewellery
- All Organic Store : Eco friendly & toxic free products
- Eva’s Beauty Organics : Organic soaps, shampoo bars, bath products, shower gels,cosmetics, lip balms, lotions
- Leslie V. Coaching : Life Coaching Services
- Brisbane Inner North Climate Action Group: Climate Change Education and Action
A great night out for the whole family!
BYO keeper cup and plate to save 50 cents on your drinks and meal to help us contribute to a waste free event.
Bring a picnic blanket, board game and good vibes!
Our community-based fund raising night markets, will showcase local organic food makers, entertainers and an ethical and sustainable marketplace.
It will be an inclusive, kids friendly space, where everybody is valued and encouraged to live sustainably.
Future Friday Night Organic Market Dates
|January||31st||Friday Night||6pm – 10pm||Jazz on a Summer’s Night|
|February||28th||Friday Night||6pm – 10pm||Bush Tucker and First Nations Theme|
|March||20th||Friday Night||6pm – 10pm||Autumn Equinox – Holistic Healing and Natural Art Theme|
|April||19th||Sunday||7am-12.30pm||Permaculture & Community Gardens Festival (at Sunday Organic Farmers Market)|
|May||22nd||Friday||6pm – 10pm||Organic flavours of Europe and Recycled Art Theme|
|June||20th||Saturday||1pm-12am||Winter Solstice Festival|
Share this page on social media