Celebrate the passing of the Shortest Day of the Year!
Saturday 23rd June
- 4 pm: Farm tour,
- 4 – 7 pm: Kids’ art activities and fire.
- 5 – 5:45pm: Opening ceremony..
- 6-10 pm: Music from 8 bands (and counting) across two stages.
- 10:15pm: Concluding bonfire celebrations, drumming, dancing and jam session.
- Roving performers, circus acts and exciting fire twirling.
- Fabulous food (on sale from 4pm) and refreshing drinks at the Chai Cafe.
- A family-friendly vibe in a unique community event.
Free Entry for Everyone
Though we will be seeking donations to support us in supporting the bands and infrastructure for this event.
Bring a rug, dancing shoes and a party attitude!
How to Help