We are a non-profit organisation, with most of our income created by our social enterprises and education program. We receive occasional grants for improving our infrastructure. However, we need the income from donations to expand our environmental work and education program.
Donating to Northey Street City Farm will help us to promote sustainable living in the city.
Your donation will ensure that we continue to create a welcoming and informative environment for the thousands of visitors to the Farm each year. You have our sincerest thanks.
Your donation will allow us to make improvements like:
- Continuing our bush regeneration work along Breakfast Creek.
- Creating a Nature Play area to complement the Earth Arts and other kid’s activities on site.
- Hiring bushcraft specialists and First Nations elders to present sessions at the Earth Kids holiday program.
- Building some roofs to shade & shelter school groups and workshops from sun and rain.
All donations over $2 to Northey Street City Farm’s Environment Fund are tax-deductible. The Environment Fund is set aside for activities which enhance the environment and is separate from our operating costs. Every dollar donated will be used to Care for the Earth, Care for People and inspire Learning.
Ways to Donate:
- Online through GiveNow secure online donation facility. Please note: due to fundraising legislation we can only accept donations from Queensland residents.
- Phone us on +61 (0)7 38578775 during office hours and donate using your credit card.
- Donate in person at our office (open Tuesday – Thursday 9am -4pm), or at our City Farm Nursery, open Thursday to Saturday from 9am – 3pm, and Sunday from 6.00 am – 12.00 noon.
- Mail your donation to NSCF: 16 Victoria St, Windsor, Brisbane, Qld 4030 with either your card details or a cheque made out to ‘Northey Street City Farm Inc.’
Share this page on social Media!